My boards arrived from PCBtrain a few weeks ago, so you’d expect enthusiastic assembly to ensue. However, most of my time is going into finding a job, so I’ve made relatively little progress. I started with the current monitor, to see what it feels like when assembled – so far I’m very happy. It’s just like a slightly heavier memory stick.
The ATtiny does what it should, the LCD can display what I tell it to, and the switch works fine too. Currently I’m recalculating the resistor values for current measurement, as I seem to have made the gain optimistically small. A similar measurement circuit is used in the power supply, so this provides a clean space to make sure it words exactly as designed.